The American Psychological Association (APA), the Canadian Psychological Association and Hogrefe Publishing Group publishes over 110 full-text peer-reviewed journals. It is the world's most trusted source of research from the leading scientific journal collections of well-known academics and scientists in the field of Behavioral Sciences.
· Coverage: From 1894 to the present
· More than 194,000 full-text articles
· It includes more than 110 journals, the majority of which are dated to Volume 1 of Volume 1.
· Weekly updated content
· All content contained in PsycARTICLES is indexed in PsycINFO.
· APA magazine editors are among the most respected academics & scientists in the social & behavioral sciences.
· Access to all refereed journal catalogs
· Full access to all subject areas related to psychology
· Basic / Experimental, Clinical, Academic, Health, Developmental, Educational, Social etc. Includes related contents