Room Rental System
Now students can rent rooms from their phones, internet or catalog scanning devices.
Room rental needs to be known:
- Rooms are available for 2 hours between 08:00 and 00:00 in the morning.
- In order for the rooms to be taken, the student must enter the system.
- At least 3 friends have to enter the member code in the window that appears after selecting the time.
- Users who print names in the room cannot receive any other rooms the same day.
- Users can rent a dated room (no more than 3 days).
Things to do to rent a room:
- Log in to the system from My Mobile Library application, web page or catalog scanning devices.
- In the menu on the left side, under the Library heading, enter the Room Rental subheading.
- After selecting the room, day and time, enter the student numbers of the other members in the group.
- When the room reservation button turns green, it is activated and then the room rental process is completed.